Thu, 21 Apr|
The Discussion Den | strategise, develop and problem solve | Online
The collective minds of many can make a huge impact. Bring your business troubles/thoughts/ideas to this collaborative approach to problem solving.
Time & Location
21 Apr 2022, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
About the event
Staring at the wall thinking "where do I even start?!" Do you have an idea for a new launch? Are you finding something tricky in your business? Need direction but don't have a big budget for coaching just yet? We have the answer:
Join the next Discussion Den and use the collective brain power and experiences of other women to talk through your idea or problem and come up with a solution or feedback. It's the perfect way to regain focus, bolster confidence and find answers in your business.
This is perfect for you if you are feeling overwhelmed and you're not sure where to focus, or if you need clarity over something that is bothering you or if you want feedback on an idea, process or service you offer,
Things to note:
- Groups will be of 4 or less
- Each participant will get a 20 minute slot for their discussion
- All participants will be involved in their groups discussions
- Each participant will be asked to sign and return an NDA, so that nothing can be shared outside of the workshop making it a safe and open space to share without fear
- Discussion times are split fairly and all groups and put together by our team by looking at the various skills of attendees.
These sessions are run online, hosted by WWD Founder Emma.
Early Bird | book before 21/03£25.00