Thu, 15 Sept|
CRM for your small business with Sarah Newland
Discover how to go about finding a CRM for your business and how to make it work for you
Time & Location
15 Sept 2022, 10:00 – 11:00
About the event
In this Masterclass with Sarah Newland you will uncover:
1. What is a CRM (and what it's not)
2. How to choose a CRM for your business
3. How to use your CRM
You'll leave the Masterclass understanding how to utlilise an effective CRM system for your small businesses.
About your host:
Sarah from Keyboard Smash is a Strategic, Virtual Operational Manager and Team Leader. Managing and establishing the business and team set up that you need to grow.
Sarah, alongside her freelance team members will:
1. Diagnose your business operational issues
2. Provide the answers and support implementation – systems and people
3. Work alongside and with all operational issues that come your way as you grow.
We’re insatiably CURIOUS.
Believe in the SIMPLEST route to success.
Suggest solutions that have LONGEVITY.
Encourage SUSTAINABLE routes to growth.
Have a full-picture CONNECTED approach.
This ticket includes access to the replay for 12 months after the scheduled event.£18.00Sale ended
This ticket includes access to playback for 12 months after the scheduled date.£22.00