Breakfast & Networking - (Southampton) 11/03
Time & Location
About the Event
Hey there 💫
Let's get our networking on!
We're not like other networking groups, for one thing we don't believe in those pesky one minute elevator pitches and we'd never put you in the spotlight (unless you wanted us to!). We're all about making you feel welcome, inspired and part of our community.
Open to all women whether you own your own business (or thinking of starting one) or are making waves in your career, we would love to see you there (and the breakfast is DELICIOUS!)
If you're a bit nervous - don't worry - one of our regulars will be on hand to chat to you and put you at ease.
07:30 - Arrive at Cafe Thrive
07:40 - Introduction from Jo (Head of Community at WWD)
07:45 - Network and eat!
08:30 - Finish
What to bring:
- Business cards/leaflets if you have them
- Car: There are a few different car parks, but please double check costs and open times beforehand - Albion Place Car Park and Eastgate Multistorey Car Park, 7 Eastgate St, Southampton SO14 3AU both are 5 minutes walk to the Cafe Thrive.
- Bus: Houndwell Park (Stop CN) is one minute walk away
- Train: Southampton Central is 15 minute walk away
Women Who Do and Cafe Thrive are on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and we would love you to let us know if you are joining us!
Get any problems:
You can call Emma on 07885629504 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sold OutSouthampton Breakfast 11/03£12.50£12.500£0